Enjoy the convenience of playing your iPod® through your vehicle’s audio system. The proprietary 30-pin Apple iPod® connector lets you control your iPod® via the steering pad or audio system controls. A connection point in the glove compartment conceals your iPod® from view.
• Provides direct connection from an iPod® to the vehicle head unit
• Uses a proprietary 30-pin Apple iPod® connector for seamless compatibility
• Connection point in glove compartment serves as interface to vehicle audio system, and also serves as a charger for the iPod®, when connected
• Allows user to connect, control and charge the iPod® and display text on the audio system
• Displays Artist, Song Title and Playlist searches, along with Shuffle and Shuffle All functions
• Allows drivers to keep eyes on the road and hands on the wheel, rather than searching for and selecting music on iPod®
• Glove compartment connection point keeps iPod® well concealed within vehicle
• Direct connection to vehicle audio system provides enhanced sound quality in comparison to RF modulators, transmitters and cassette adapters
• Compatible with: iPod® Mini, iPod® 4th Generation, iPod® 4th Generation (color display), iPod® Nano 1st Generation, iPod® 5th Generation (video), iPod® Nano 2nd Generation (aluminum), iPod® Classic, iPod® Nano 3rd Generation (video) and iPod® Touch
Notes: For vehicles without embedded XM. Requires audio head unit to be satellite ready.